Our mission is to connect disabled veterans to quality resources that will help them succeed in their civilian lives, and to provide services that will help disabled veterans realize the dream of business ownership. We accomplish this through connecting veterans to resources available in their community and by taking veterans through a step-by-step method that will plan and register their businesses. Because VETS365 is directed by veterans and a veteran spouse, we are in a unique position to connect other veterans with resources we have used ourselves. We encourage you to support VETS365 as we serve those who have served us!
- MedicalVETS365 is located at 8880 Rio San Diego drive #800, San Diego CA 92108. VETS365 connects honorably discharged disabled veterans to WWP(Wounded Warrior Project) and SFF(Semper Fi Fund). The two […]
- FinancialWe understand the challenges veterans, service members and military families can face including financial difficulties. Vets365 is here to help America’s military families who have run into unexpected financial difficulties […]
- EducationWant to get a new job or simply brush up on current job skills? Vets365 Education Program is the place to start. For a small monthly fee, you can take […]
- RecreationOur Health & Wellness program is a combination of Medical and Recreational Resources. We work with Semper Fi Visiting Nurses to help get the veteran evaluated for services. You can […]
- ResourcesVETS365 is a resource referral nonprofit. VETS365 connects OEF/OIF veterans to resources that help them live a successful civilian life. The volunteers and program directors of VETS365 have either utilized and/or been a part of the resources that VETS365 refers.